Thursday, January 22, 2009

In 10 Years...

Honestly, I can't even imagine my life ten years from now. Thinking about myself being 30 years old is enough to make me cringe--mostly because I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life, so I have no idea where I will be and what I'll be doing. Hopefully my life will look something like this...

I would like to have finished school, obviously with a degree from Clemson, and hopefully have gone to PT school, or something similar that I can use my background of Health Sciences and where I can help others. By now I hope I would have traveled some, either after grad school, or between getting my undergraduate degree and attending grad school. I hope that my professional career would be well established by now, and I hope it is something that I both enjoy doing and is some work that makes life easier for others.

I hope my personal life would be stable and that I would be happy. By the time I'm 30 I hope that I will have made my own family, with a husband and maybe some kids. I don't really care exactly where we live, but I have always wanted to go back to Philly. Although I don't know exactly what I want or where I will be, I hope that I am happy, keep in contact with those I care about, and am doing something that helps others.

1 comment: