Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Visit

This week we had the client visit for our group project. Overall, I think it went well and we got a lot accomplished. During the meeting, we threw around a few ideas, including making a poster campaign across campus and making books that included healthier options for eating. I also think that making a site where students could post workout options and recipes for other students to use would be a fun and interactive way to get the campus on board with the Healthy Campus Initiative.

My group is working very well together, and I am looking forward to working with them throughout the semester. As of now, I do not have any questions about the project. Most of the things I am unsure about are things that I will become clear as we work more on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment